With health and wellness being a key component to our business, Girl on the Go! Night Spa has always made a commitment to not only carry the highest quality, natural products for our client's treatments, but also to incorporate business practices that minimize waste and environmental resources. For us, individual and global sustainability go hand in hand.
The following is a list of some of the practices and products we are happy to incorporate at the spa:
1. Ilike Organic and Yonka, our top 2 product lines are organic, plant based and free of parabens.
2. We use Zoya polish exclusively for our natural nail treatments which is vegan and chemical-free.
3. Our sugar scrub is homemade and uses organic coconut oil and raw sugar and spices.
4. Organic jojoba and/or coconut oil is used during our massage treatments.
5. Our airbrush tanning solution is 100% natural and chemical free.
6. All of our essential oils are cold pressed, sourced from a fair-trade facility in South Africa, and made in San Diego.
7. We use all natural cleaning products throughout our spa.
8. Our water is filtered and alkaline for your drinking pleasure. Bottled water is a big no-no!
9. We recycle all of our paper, plastic, cardboard, and aluminum, and buy in bulk to reduce overall waste.
10. We support a variety of local non-profits throughout the year to bring lasting positive change to our beautiful city.
Schedule an appointment today to see why we're San Diego's number one sustainable night spa!