News — Girl on the Go! Night Spa
Filtering by Category: Natural Nails
Please join us for an end of summer celebration, bringing together our newest spa services and products with fun, SoCal fashion and accessories!
In the spa, experience the relaxing Lomilomi style of massage, receive a free polish change with Zoya's newest colors, discover why we're loving Red Carpet Kolour's body glow, and try out La Bella Donna's all natural makeup line.
Outside, Stop, Shop, & Roll will be parking their mobile boutique in the courtyard, while Ardent Reverie, Backward Prints, and Often Wander sell their unique, handmade jewelry, clothing, cards, and candles!
Enjoy complimentary appetizers from Katie's Healing Kitchen, as well as signature cocktails, wine, and beer (bring the guys too!) All are welcome, so spread the word and RSVP by clicking here to ensure we have enough goodies to go around!
We look forward to seeing you on the 13th!
Help us spread the word about Girl on the Go! and be rewarded with spa discounts and free services! Our Spa Referral Program works in two ways:
1. Next time you're at the spa, ask for a referral card (or 2, or 10) to give to your spa loving buddies. When your friends come in with their referral cards, they receive 10% off their first service, and in return, so do you!
2. Refer 5 people in one service category - skincare, massage, nails, or tanning - and receive one free treatment for yourself to enjoy! For instance, refer 5 people to the spa who all receive massage, and you'll get a complimentary 60 minute session.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
It may be hard for some of us to justify the time and money for a spa day, but trust me, when you have a gift certificate, any qualms immediately disappear. I'm convinced that the gift of beauty and relaxation is truly the perfect present. Our lives are in overdrive day and night, and whether that translates to built up tension or general neglect to your body, a massage, facial, manicure, pedicure, or combination thereof may be just what the doctor ordered.
Girl on the Go! Night Spa makes it easier than ever to get the gift everyone will love without even leaving your home. Simply visit our online gift certificate site and make a purchase for any service or denomination. You can even customize the certificate to match the occasion!
If it's easier for you to come into the spa (maybe while getting your own treatment!) we still have that option as well. And I'm still a bit partial to our pretty purple certificates that you can only buy in house ;)
Birthdays, Anniversaries, Graduations, Just Because....whatever the reason, a Girl on the Go spa gift certificate is the perfect present for that special person in your life.
With health and wellness being a key component to our business, Girl on the Go! Night Spa has always made a commitment to not only carry the highest quality, natural products for our client's treatments, but also to incorporate business practices that minimize waste and environmental resources. For us, individual and global sustainability go hand in hand.
The following is a list of some of the practices and products we are happy to incorporate at the spa:
1. Ilike Organic and Yonka, our top 2 product lines are organic, plant based and free of parabens.
2. We use Zoya polish exclusively for our natural nail treatments which is vegan and chemical-free.
3. Our sugar scrub is homemade and uses organic coconut oil and raw sugar and spices.
4. Organic jojoba and/or coconut oil is used during our massage treatments.
5. Our airbrush tanning solution is 100% natural and chemical free.
6. All of our essential oils are cold pressed, sourced from a fair-trade facility in South Africa, and made in San Diego.
7. We use all natural cleaning products throughout our spa.
8. Our water is filtered and alkaline for your drinking pleasure. Bottled water is a big no-no!
9. We recycle all of our paper, plastic, cardboard, and aluminum, and buy in bulk to reduce overall waste.
10. We support a variety of local non-profits throughout the year to bring lasting positive change to our beautiful city.
Schedule an appointment today to see why we're San Diego's number one sustainable night spa!